Editor's Note: Sometimes redemption isn't worth fighting for!
Book Description: All parents want what's best for their child, even the damned ones. There were sacrifices they had to make, some of which they weren't very proud of, to snatch a moment of peace from damnation--only now damnation wants it back!
Get this FREE fantasy on your KINDLE on July 24 - 26!
My name is Shaun, and it's nice to be almost meeting you. I thought I'd just tell you a couple of things about myself.
1. I like red balloons.
2. I once slept for 2 weeks. They tell me it was a coma caused by CSD, but really, I think I just needed a bit of a break.
3. When I was younger, I read to escape my unfortunate universe. Now that my life is much more pleasant, I read to escape other people's unfortunate universes :D
4. I did a TED talk earlier this year on cagefighting.
5. I'm a firm believer that jeans should be washed no more than once a month--if that.
6. I really like peanut butter and celery. I mean, REALLY. Most people got over that in elementary school, but not me. Not by a longshot. I think that the emergent awesomeness of the combination of celery and peanut butter is as inexplicable as the hard question of consciousness.
7. There are only six important facts about my life!
Visit Shaun's website!
Is this book no longer free? Sign up for our email and ensure you never miss a free book again! SIGN UP NOW